Free from worry
HIGH UP in Hochsölden at 2,090 m above sea level
We are working hard to ensure your holiday happiness and have taken precautions. A well thought out hygiene and precautionary concept promises relaxing vacation days for our guests and a safe workplace for our employees. Your winter vacation with us will be a safe and unforgettable experience.
Our promise for your winter vacation 2021/22
- exclusive access to the Sölden ski area with our new Hochsölden gondola lift
- guaranteed snow thanks to the great altitude at over 2,000 meters above sea level and direct connection to the glaciers
- short distances and a comfortable start to the day of skiing - our hotel is located right next on the ski slope
Hygiene concept of all hotels in Hochsölden for your safe and carefree vacation with us:
Covid-19 safety measures in Ski area Sölden-Hochsölden:
Healthy together. In addition to the currently applicable regulations decreed by the Austrian federal government, the main decision makers in Ötztal have also developed additional measures for your safety in a special task force set up by Ötztal Tourismus.
Further information you can find here: https://www.soelden.com/winter/covid-19-safety-measures.html
Cancellation coverage through travel insurance:
Sometimes things turn out differently than expected! Please make arrangements for a vacation free of worries and take out travel cancellation insurance. ’European travel insurance’ offers a suitable package - according to the motto: “Special timesrequire special measures” (source: www.europaeische.at) This insurance covers the costs, in case you as an insured customer cannot start your trip or have to leave early, ...
- ... because you have elevated body temperature, even if a later test result is negative,or you tested positive for Covid-19 without showing symptoms.
- ... because a close relative or a person living in the same household falls ill with Covid-19and your urgent presence is required.
- ... because a close relative in the joint household is sick with Covid-19 and you are therefore in quarantine.
- ... because you suffer from Covid-19 symptoms.
However, there is no cancellation protection if you cannot or do not want to take the trip because you are a risk patient or you - also as a high-risk patient - worry about infection due to the increasing number of cases at the holiday destination.
Should the Covid-19 pandemic lead to travel restrictions (travel warning for our region from your home country or mandatory quarantine after your stay with us in Tyrol), there are no cancellation fees. Otherwise our regular cancellation conditions apply (free cancellation until 45 days in advance).
We were able to eliminate your concerns and you want to book your holiday online? Then we are all the more looking forward to welcoming you to the Skihotel Edelweiss!
"Last updated on Wed, Jan. 20th, 2021 - subject to change"