The Edelweiss Hotel: Solden Austria
Things worth knowing for your skiing holidays in Tyrol
The Fender Family is looking forward to welcoming you to their Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria! On these pages you will find everything that is worth knowing for your holidays in Austria at the Edelweiss Hotel.
The Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria is located in a top location at 2,090 metres. Here you reside right on the ski piste . Take a look at the gorgeous rooms and the beautiful wellness area . Below you will find important information for your stay at the Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria.
Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria: Things Worth Knowing
- Local tax Euro 3,00 per day (free for children younger than the age of 15)
- Upgrade to full board per day: Euro 15.-
- Minimum stay over New Year's Eve: 10 Days
- Obligatory New Year's Eve surcharge: Euro 95.- per person
- Christmas Dinner Menu surcharge: Euro 45.-
- Free cancellation up to 3 months prior to arrival, for later cancellations the Austrian Hotel terms and conditions apply and cancellation fees will be invoiced. We recommend getting travel insurance via our homepage (see below).
- No refund will be given for meals which have not been consumed
- You can check into your rooms from 2pm onwards
- On the date of departure please vacate your room by 11am
- When arriving after 8pm please inform our reception
- When booking for a stay of less than 5 days, Euro 15.- per person, per day will be added to your bill
- Non-smoking restaurant
- We kindly ask for your understanding that we are unable to guarantee fixed room numbers or tables upon booking
- Pets are not allowed
Deposit at the Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria: Booking your winter holidays in Tyrol
Your booking will be confirmed as soon as the amount of Euro 500.- per room has been received in our hotel account:
Account No: 0200-000263 with the Bank Sparkasse Solden, Sort Code 20502, IBAN: AT17 2050 2002 0000 0263, BIC: SPIMAT 21
Cash in Euro, debit cards (EC-cards) as well as VISA and Eurocard are gladly accepted.
Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria: Get Travel Insurance
Sometimes things happen and something unexpected comes between you and your winter holidays in Austria. With travel insurance you will be covered and, to be on the safe side, you will not face unnecessary charges should you not be able to make it to your skiing holidays in Tyrol. The Edelweiss Hotel has collaborated with the insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung for a number of years and we recommend you take out travel insurance coverage to avoid disappointment later.
If you do have more questions please call us on +43 5254/2298 ; the hotel team at your Edelweiss Hotel in Solden, Austria is always there to answer questions and offer assistance. Or ask us your question by sending a convenient no obligation holiday enquiry .