Price Information for Your Winter Holidays in Tyrol, Austria
Things worth knowing about your room rate
With a room at the four star Ski Hotel Edelweiss in Hochsolden you will spend a skiing holiday with direct access to the ski pistes – below you will find all the important information regarding your winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria.
"Edelweiss Half Board: Everything included"
- Welcome Drink with the Fender family (on Sundays)
- Extensive breakfast buffet with warm dishes and organic bio corner (until 10.30am)
- Weekly Luxury Breakfast with sparkling wine and salmon
- Ski snack buffet from 4pm - 5pm
- Multiple course dinner menu with three main course choices (1 vegetarian menu)
- Daily fresh salad buffet
- Cheese selection
- Fridays: dessert buffet
- Themed dinner evenings: Farmers' buffet, Italian Evening...
- Weekly Candlelit Gala Dinner with 6 course menu
Information regarding policies at Hotel Edelweiss – FAQ
The following will be of interest for your next winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria:
- Local Tax: Euro 3.00 per day (children below 15 years of age are exempt)
- Surcharge for Full Board per day: Euro 25.-
- Minimum stay over New Year's Eve: 10 nights
- Obligatory high season surcharge over New Year's Eve: Euro 105.-
- Cancellations until 1 month before arrival will be charged with 40%, until 1 week 70% and in the last week 90% with the total room costs. Charges indicated by the Austrian Hotel Terms and Conditions apply. We recommend getting Travel Insurance via our homepage.
- No refund for meals that have not been consumed
- Rooms can be checked into from 2pm onwards
- On your date of departure please vacate your room before 11am
- When expecting to arrive later than 8pm please inform our reception
- The hotel is non-smoking (there is a smoking room in the hotel)
- We kindly ask for your understanding that certain room numbers or tables cannot be booked.
- Pets are not allowed
Reduction for children
sleeping in the room/juniorsuite of the parents (2 adults). Suite 3 adults.
- until 3 years: 80%
- 4-8 years: 50%
- 9-14 years: 30%
- above 15 years: 20%
Tower Suite and Panorama Suite discounts will be in invoiced at the price of the Junior Suite 'Rotkogel'.
all Double Rooms for Single Room use + 50%
Late C/O € 85.- if available
Deposit for your reservation at Ski Hotel Edelweiss in Hochsolden, Austria
Your booking will be confirmed as soon as a deposit of Euro 900.- per room has been received by our hotel:
Bank: Sparkasse Solden
IBAN: AT17 2050 2002 0000 0263
Cash payment in Euro, debit cards (EC-cards) as well as VISA and Eurocard are gladly accepted.
Ski Hotel Edelweiss Hochsolden: Travel Insurance
Things happen and sometimes something unexpected might get between you and your winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria. With travel insurance you are covered and on the safe side without facing unnecessary charges should you not be able to make it to your winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria.
Skihotel Edelweiss is partnered with die Europäische Reiseversicherung travel insurance and has been for many years.