Price info for your winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria
Things worth knowing about your room rate
When staying in a room at the 4 star superior Skihotel Edelweiss in Hochsölden you will spend a skiing holiday with direct access to the ski pistes – below you will find all relevant information regarding your winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria (or as pdf-file).
"Edelweiss Half Board: Everything included"
- Welcome Drink with the Fender family (on Sundays)
- Extensive breakfast buffet with warm dishes and organic bio corner (until 10.30am)
- Weekly Luxury Breakfast with sparkling wine and salmon
- Ski snack buffet from 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Multiple course dinner menu with three main course choices (1 vegetarian menu)
- Daily fresh salad buffet
- Cheese selection
- Fridays: dessert buffet
- Themed dinner evenings: Farmers' buffet, ...
Information regarding policies at Hotel Edelweiss – FAQ
The following will be of interest for your next winter holidays in Hochsölden:
- Local tax: Euro 3.50 per day and person (from 15 years old)
- Surcharge for Full Board per day: Euro 25.-
- Minimum stay over New Year's Eve: 10 nights
- Obligatory high season surcharge over New Year's Eve: Euro 105.- per person (from 15 years old)
- Free cancellations until 60 days before arrival; until 1 week 70%, in the last week 90% of the total room costs. No-Show: 100%. We recommend getting Travel Insurance via our homepage.
- No refund for meals that have not been consumed
- room check-in from 2pm onwards
- On your date of departure please leave your room before 11am
- When expecting to arrive later than 8pm please inform our reception
- The hotel is non-smoking (there is a separate smoking lounge in our hotel)
- We kindly ask for your understanding that certain room numbers or tables cannot be booked in advance.
- Pets are not allowed
- Garage: € 15,- per day
Reduction for children
when sleeping in the room of the parents (2 full payers):
- until 3 years: 80%
- 4-8 years: 50%
- 9-14 years: 30%
- above 15 years: 20%
- In our Suite Schwarzkogel and Family rooms 3 full payers
Discounts for children in our Tower Suite and Panorama Suite are calculated from the price of the Junior Suite 'Rotkogel'.
all Double Rooms for Single Room use: + 50%
Late C/O: € 85.- (if available)
Early Check-In: € 70,- (if available)
1 day wellness: bookable only 1 day before: € 35, - (if available)
Deposit for your reservation at Skihotel Edelweiss in Hochsölden, Austria
Your booking will be confirmed as soon as a deposit of Euro 1.200.- per room has been transferred to our bank account:
Bank: Sparkasse Sölden
IBAN: AT17 2050 2002 0000 0263
Cash payment in Euro, debit cards (EC-cards) as well as VISA, Mastercard and AmEx are gladly accepted.
Skihotel Edelweiss Hochsölden: Travel Insurance
Things happen and sometimes something unexpected might get between you and your winter holidays in Tyrol, Austria. With a travel insurance you are on the safe side without facing unnecessary charges, if you should not be able to make it to your winter holidays in Hochsölden.
Skihotel Edelweiss is cooperating with Europäische Reiseversicherung travel insurance since many years.