7 nights incl. Edelweiss 3/4 luxury board, 1 day ski test of a top model at Sport Brugger, arrival Saturday or Sunday possible.
Sölden for connoisseurs
A skiing holiday in the hotel Edelweiss in Hochsölden is just as a holiday should be. The hotel is situated at an altitude of 2.100 m and has the ski slopes of Sölden on its doorstep. Ski-in & ski-out is a reality up here, as the slopes are only a few steps away.
The perfect days skiing in Hochsölden
A ski day in Hotel Edelweiss
From the moment you get up in the morning you are greeted by the beautiful mountain panoramaof the Ötztal Alps. After a substantial gourmet breakfast you’re ready for an eventful day on the slopes. The well equipped ski room is only a few metres away from the slopes. Make your first tracks of the day on freshly prepared slopes and enjoy this unforgettable Sölden feeling.
A break in the afternoon to enjoy a strengthening skiers snack in the Hotel Edelweiss should not be missed, before a dip in the swimming pool with its panoramic views. Our four course evening meal of choice and cheeseboard promises enjoyment of the highest standard. Accompanied by a good glass of wine from the hotels wine cellar. That is how an enjoyable days skiing in the Hotel Edelweiss looks.
Your moments of pleasure
In the ski hotel Edelweiss
- Rooms with a sense of wellbeing and mountain view
- Ski-in & ski-out: from the ski room directly onto the slopes
- Cuisine of the highest standard
- 4*-Superior-service from the very first minute
- Luxury board with breakfast, skiers snacks and evening menu
- Wellness area with swimming pool, sauna, fitness & Co.
- Cosy pine-wood room ideal for playing cards, drinking a coffee etc.
- Ideal starting point for the skiing in Sölden with 144 kilometres of slopes